RATES & FAQ
ABOUT BULL SHOALS
ONLINE FISHING TACKLE SHOP
BOAT DOCKS, LIFTS
& DOCK TENDING SERVICE
CONTACT US & BOOK A
I am not taking reservations at this time.
Check back later...
WHAT I WILL DO AND SUPPLY
- I will do my very best to make sure we have a good time.
- I can pick you up in the boat at: Pontiac, Oakland, Theodosia, Lakeview
or Bull Shoals Marinas; or at your resort, private boat dock or public ramp.
- I supply the boat and all equipment, gas, bait, cooler, bottled water,
and I will fillet and bag your fish if you would like to keep them.
- I will take pictures of your catch as a souvenier of your day on the
water, with my camera and yours.
- There are no hidden after-charges for gas or bait - but I expect to be
reimbursed for any major losses or damages to my equipment.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera, rain gear, lunch & snacks for
yourself (I'll have a cooler in the boat), and appropriate clothing for the
possibility of weather changes. You may bring your favorite baitcaster or
spinning rod if you would like to.
- If you prefer your life jacket - you are most welcome to bring it. I
have most sizes, but if you are extra large or small, please bring yours along.
- A valid Arkansas and/or Missouri fishing permit.
Get a permit online at Arkansas Game and Fish Commission
or Missouri Department of Conservation
Note: If you are a MO or AR resident and want to fish in the other border state
you can purchase a "border waters" permit for $10 in either state for
the other and not have to buy the whole permit.
- Please leave a cooler with ice in your car, for taking your fillets
- Bring an expectation to have a good time... We will !
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Alcohol or tobacco - They are not allowed in my boat
I think we're gonna need a bigger cooler...